In a surprise development, the Location Permit (ILP-15-00384) for the gas station to be built at 86th Street and Lafayette Road just south-west of the Traders Point area has been revoked by Judge John Hanley. For complete information on this development, see the post on the 86thandLafayette.com website.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Porch Party Zville March 31, 2020
- Zionsville Town Council March 30, 2020
- Zionsville Board of Zoning Appeals March 27, 2020
- Zionsville West Middle School vs. Zionsville Middle School Golf Match March 3, 2020
- Parks and Recreation Meeting October 24, 2019