In a surprise development, the Location Permit (ILP-15-00384) for the gas station to be built at 86th Street and Lafayette Road just south-west of the Traders Point area has been revoked by Judge John Hanley. For complete information on this development, see the post on the 86thandLafayette.com website.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Zionsville Architectural Review Committee October 21, 2019
- Women Inspiring Women: “Take Control of you Financial Future” October 15, 2019
- Zionsville Plan Commission October 11, 2019
- Zionsville Chamber of Commerce Mayoral & Town Council Candidate Town Hall Forum October 1, 2019
- Annual Boone Village Halloween Party September 9, 2019
- Halloween Dog Walk August 16, 2019
- Mommy & Me: Bats August 16, 2019
- Trick or Trees August 16, 2019
- Tails on the Trails ENDS August 16, 2019
- Pumpkins & Hayrides June 20, 2019