At the January 19th hearing of the Board of Zoning Appeals Division III, the developer’s permits for construction of a gas station and association retail space were upheld. For more information, please see the 86th and Lafayette Road website.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Zionsville Architectural Review Committee October 21, 2019
- Women Inspiring Women: “Take Control of you Financial Future” October 15, 2019
- Zionsville Plan Commission October 11, 2019
- Zionsville Chamber of Commerce Mayoral & Town Council Candidate Town Hall Forum October 1, 2019
- Annual Boone Village Halloween Party September 9, 2019
- Halloween Dog Walk August 16, 2019
- Mommy & Me: Bats August 16, 2019
- Trick or Trees August 16, 2019
- Tails on the Trails ENDS August 16, 2019
- Pumpkins & Hayrides June 20, 2019