At the January 19th hearing of the Board of Zoning Appeals Division III, the developer’s permits for construction of a gas station and association retail space were upheld. For more information, please see the 86th and Lafayette Road website.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- CANCELLED Zionsville Town Council December 9, 2019
- Zionsville Plan Commission December 5, 2019
- Campfire and Carols November 20, 2019
- Paw Print Ornament and Dog Walk November 20, 2019
- Cards for Critters November 20, 2019
- Mommy & Me: Deer November 20, 2019
- Christmas in the Village Christmas Crawl October 14, 2019
- NAMI Support Group October 8, 2019
- Christmas in the Village Ladies Night September 12, 2019
- Christmas in the Village - Saturday September 12, 2019